Residential Program Manager - Amesbury (Deaf Program)
Oversee the day-to-day operation of the group residence, including the supervision, hiring, scheduling, development and training of staff. Coordinate community activities, medical appointments, interact with family members, and day programs. Oversee medication administration/upkeep, works closely with the clinical team, program nurse, as well as attends ISP meetings, fiscal management, payroll and record keeping. Facilitates monthly team meetings and interacts with DDS Service Coordinators on a regular basis.The Program Manager will carry a cell phone with a 24 X 7 on call responsibility. The full time schedule is Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Necessary Experience & Skills
- Prior Program Manager experience with individuals having intellectual disabilities
- Proven ability to work effectively with family members
- Knowledge of ASL is required.
- Strong communication/interpersonal and leadership abilities are necessary.
- Knowledge of basic behavior plans is preferred.
- Candidates must have current certification in CPR, First Aid and Medication Administration (MAP)