Scheduling Coordinator- Newburyport, MA
Schedule: M-F: 9-5
Experience with UKG preferred, not required
1.) Maintains schedules
- Run schedule reports to see what is currently listed within scheduling system
- Confirm latest status changes for employees to obtain accurate scheduled hours and compare with what is listed in scheduling system
- Continually be in contact with managers to verify accuracy of schedules
2.) Open Shifts
- Monitor open shifts for all programs
- Work closely with recruiter to determine which program(s) candidate should be referred to
- Serve as main contact for internal candidates looking to change hours or program
- Monitor referrals to programs to avoid delay in turnaround time from referral to interview
3.) External Relief Agencies
- Review weekly/bi-weekly billing reports for the following:
- Determine if shifts being filled by relief are open shifts for permanent placement or staff being out on leave
- Ensure prohibited relief staff are not being assigned to Turning Point, Inc.
- Monitor long term relief staff and evaluate possibility of permanent placement
- Obtain and track relief staff documentation (certifications, driver’s licenses, DDS required trainings, etc.)
- Reconcile Outside Relief Agency Invoices, working collectively with the Business Office.
4.) Budgeted Hours
- Work with Finance and Operations to confirm budgeted hours
- Review schedules to ensure that programs are working within budgeted hours
- Work closely with manager and recruiter to ensure accuracy of vacant shifts
- Review payroll initiated overtime reports; monitor hours worked by employee and reason(s) for the overtime
- Flag overtime use and provide updates to Director of Program Services and Senior Leadership
- The Scheduling Coordinator will carry a cell phone Monday through Friday 9am – 5pm. There will be no on-call responsibility for this position.
- Other duties as required or assigned
- BS/BA and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to learn UKG software system
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Preferred working knowledge of the Department of Developmental Services (DDS).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Must be able to work independently using proven problem solving, and time management skills.
*Eligible starting the first day of employment*
- Medical, Dental, Vison
- Flex Spend Account
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 403b Plans
- Up to 80 hours of PTO available (must be eligible)
- Sign On bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement