Coordinator of Program Services
Pay: $30-$31/hr+ sign on bonus
Schedule: M-F: 9-5
The Coordinator will be required to carry a cell phone with 24 X 7 on call responsibility.
- Maintains active involvement with group residences by regularly attending staff meetings, assisting the Program Managers with staff training, development, employee relations and performance matters
- Assists Program Managers in the preparation of documentation for Peer Review, BMAT, Risk Management team and Program Reviews
- Assists Program Managers with the coordination of ISP documentation and support documentation
- Oversees the routine household procedures and practices for which the Program Managers are responsible for including: household routines, financial tracking and reporting, menu planning, dietary adherence, grocery shopping and household safety and cleanliness, medical appointments and follow up
- Supports the Program Managers with interaction with the individual families/guardians, DDS Service Coordinators/Case Managers and day program staff
- Works collaboratively with the Nursing and Clinical staff, as well as other departments such as the Business Office, Human Resources, and Facilities/Maintenance
- BS/BA and/or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) or more year’s management and/or supervisory experience plus (10) year’s work experience working with intellectually and developmentally disabled individuals in a human services residential setting.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and the ISP processes.
- Knowledge of behavior plans and their implementation is required.
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships with families and other providers.
- Strong leadership skills, including employee development, coaching and management skills, as well as excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Must be able to work independently using proven problem solving, conflict resolution and time management skills.
- Must be certified in CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration (MAP).
- Ability to obtain Proactive Approaches to Behavioral Challenges certification.
*Eligible starting the first day of employment*
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spend Account
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 403b Plans
- Up to 140+ hours of PTO available (must be eligible)
- Sign On bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement